Dell U2415 Ultrasharp 24-inch Monitor
Immense viewing experience and excellent connectivity in 16:10 aspect ratio: The Dell U2415 UltraSharp 24-inch Monitor .
- Superior performance: Color accuracy shines through in vivid detail over a high-performance, spacious display.
- More ways to connect: Charge, connect and project handheld devices and more with extensive ports.
- Reliable and eco-efficient: Count on the Dell Premium Panel Guarantee and an environmentally conscious design.
Revel in the superior screen performance of the Dell U2415 UltraSharp 24-inch Monitor, loaded with premium features for an exceptional viewing experience, without the premium price tag.
- Consistent colors right out of the box- the U2415 comes factory tuned at 99% sRGB coverage at a deltaE less than 3.
- Enjoy 24″ of superb screen clarity on a large 16:10 aspect ratio WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution monitor, across an ultra-wide 178° x 178° viewing angle.
- Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin (6.9mm) bezel that allows virtually borderless viewing between monitors.
Your Dell U2415 UltraSharp 24-inch Monitor is designed to be pixel perfect. That’s why if you find even just one bright pixel, we’ll replace it under our Premium Panel Guarantee.
Should you need help down the road, this high-performance monitor also comes with a 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty.
Position your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work with a full range of tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments along with easy connections to your PC and peripherals.
- Easily pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set up.
- The Dell U2415 UltraSharp 24-inch Monitor is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the Dell Single Monitor Arm.
- For easy connections to other devices in your workspace, the Dell U2415 UltraSharp 24-inch Monitor provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort and a mini-DisplayPort. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.0 port found on the back of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering